Modern Manufacturing Week is a free webinar series offered for executives and others working in the manufacturing industry. Modern Manufacturing Week begins on Monday October 3 and ends on National Manufacturing Day, Friday October 7.
A group of partners that serve the manufacturing industry through technology solutions and consulting are collaborating to offer this webinar series. Terillium, Oracle, Canon Information & Imaging Solutions, CDI Technology, ERP Suites, RF-SMART, and Ultra Consultants have put together a lineup of 12 one-hour webinar sessions on technology and innovation for manufacturing.
A free webinar series, manufacturing executives in IT, operations, finance, and sales can join Modern Manufacturing Week from anywhere there is an internet connection.
Attendees have the option to join as many, or as few, sessions as they want. The 12 webinar sessions are:
- Monday October 3| 11:00am ET: Keynote with the COO at Prinova, Dave Doyle.
- Monday October 3| 2:00pm ET: E-Commerce Evolution – Revenue Revolution, Eric Johnson from CDI Technology.
- Tuesday October 4| 11:00am ET: Bridging the Gap: Extend Lean Concepts to Back-End Document Intensive Processes, Bob Singh from at Canon Information and Imaging Solutions Inc.
- Tuesday October 4| 2:00pm ET: Work Smarter Not Harder. Tips for putting IoT Technology to Work for Your Business, Bob Blackburn from Henny Penny, RF-SMART.
- Tuesday, October 4| 3:10PM – 4:10PM ET: Improve Your Customer Service with Better Inventory Management,
Steve Mowchan from Terillium.
- Wednesday October 5| 11:00am ET: Agile, Connected, and Informed – CRM for Your Manufacturing Sales Team, John Adams from Terillium.
- Wednesday October 5| 2:00pm ET: Supply Chain Management Cloud, Sean Miller from Oracle.
- Wednesday October 5| 3:10pm ET: Planning & Budgeting Cloud, Ken Kober from Oracle.
- Thursday October 6| 11:00am ET: A Delicate Balance: Lean and ERP, Gary McGregor from Ultra Consultants.
- Thursday October 6| 2:00pm ET: Case Study- How AP automation reduces errors, improves data management and improves visibility, Bob Singh from Canon Information and Imaging Solutions Inc.
- Friday October 7| 11:00am ET: Ocelli- Your ERP Digital Assistant, Matt Batchler and Eric Poff from ERP Suites.
- Friday October 7| 2:00pm ET: Not-So-Risky Business – Secure, ERP Integrated Payment Processing, Eric Johnson from CDI Technology.